Friday, June 5, 2009

Ta Prom or natures heaven







I visited Ta Prom for the first time very early in the morning. I was the only tourist, just some workers were around. It was my second temple though the one I visited before was like visiting a church: old stones, some carvings. You that kind of thing. But when I entered To Prom I felt like being the jungle that happened to home an old temple but was not going to get disturbed by it.

The trees are so high that the sky is barely visible and its roots are huge legs of any kind of animal or monster you can make up in your fantasy. Walking through this beautiful and magical place I felt like a little real explorer of course knowing that about 3 million other people probably had the same feeling. Though because i was on my own and also alone I could not just see the nature embodied in those gigantic trees but also here with all the noises you get in a tropical jungle. and I had wonderful company by a couple of butterflies in the most beautiful colors and shapes.

I came back a second time two days later, stopped taking pictures (well, not sooo many, at least) and just enjoyed this enchanted place. Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment