Friday, June 5, 2009

Angkor Wat or being just grant

When I went to visit Angkor Wat I put on my finest suit, cleaned my teeth, brushed my hair and manifested my broadest smile into my face. Well, i was going to see ANGKOR WAT. One of the seven world wonders. the biggest religious building in the world. A fusion of Hinduism and Buddism. Just the Grant. I was a little nervous.

But there was no need to be nervous because the grant lady was very kind and actuality she was not in very good shape. There were major construction and archaeological operations in progress, so she could not shine as bright and glorious as she might have liked. But she still won my heart by her greatness, her strength and also her courage to show me her weakness: aging. Grant old lady, respect.




No comments:

Post a Comment